I sped like a motherfucker, (which for me means going over the speed limit and maybe passing a slow moving truck if I feel confident enough)and made it to the gigantic (and always full) parking lot with hardly minutes to spare. I arrived at the exact same time as another car, dear reader, one with a guy who also seemed to be concerned with his lack of time. The two of us sped around each aisle, skipping one to avoid each other, and narrowly avoiding head on collisions when we ended up in the same aisle. Then I saw what was a glorious being... a glowing "pull through" parking spot... two spots back to back which would allow me to pull all the way through and not have to back out on my way out. With a smug grin I pulled through the first spot, on my way to the second, and then another car came behind me to get take the empty spot which would be behind me. At the same time, dear reader, my nemesis automobile came flying into my pull through space from the other side. I sat there and waved my finger like a female action star at a lame karate scene when the guy tries to kick her in the face. Then I grinned as he backed away and he drove off into the spaceless parking lot. I got you good, you motherfucker.:D
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Parking Lot Wars
Today, for a change, I was cutting it close with time on my way to class.

I sped like a motherfucker, (which for me means going over the speed limit and maybe passing a slow moving truck if I feel confident enough)and made it to the gigantic (and always full) parking lot with hardly minutes to spare. I arrived at the exact same time as another car, dear reader, one with a guy who also seemed to be concerned with his lack of time. The two of us sped around each aisle, skipping one to avoid each other, and narrowly avoiding head on collisions when we ended up in the same aisle. Then I saw what was a glorious being... a glowing "pull through" parking spot... two spots back to back which would allow me to pull all the way through and not have to back out on my way out. With a smug grin I pulled through the first spot, on my way to the second, and then another car came behind me to get take the empty spot which would be behind me. At the same time, dear reader, my nemesis automobile came flying into my pull through space from the other side. I sat there and waved my finger like a female action star at a lame karate scene when the guy tries to kick her in the face. Then I grinned as he backed away and he drove off into the spaceless parking lot. I got you good, you motherfucker.:D
I sped like a motherfucker, (which for me means going over the speed limit and maybe passing a slow moving truck if I feel confident enough)and made it to the gigantic (and always full) parking lot with hardly minutes to spare. I arrived at the exact same time as another car, dear reader, one with a guy who also seemed to be concerned with his lack of time. The two of us sped around each aisle, skipping one to avoid each other, and narrowly avoiding head on collisions when we ended up in the same aisle. Then I saw what was a glorious being... a glowing "pull through" parking spot... two spots back to back which would allow me to pull all the way through and not have to back out on my way out. With a smug grin I pulled through the first spot, on my way to the second, and then another car came behind me to get take the empty spot which would be behind me. At the same time, dear reader, my nemesis automobile came flying into my pull through space from the other side. I sat there and waved my finger like a female action star at a lame karate scene when the guy tries to kick her in the face. Then I grinned as he backed away and he drove off into the spaceless parking lot. I got you good, you motherfucker.:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment