Some may see sunshine, some may see smiles, but I see a sea of morons. A Quarter the people are girls in tiny dresses shivvering behind their gigantic sunglasses. A quarter of them are girls in winter coats, sweating, but marching confidently. And the other half are guys in shorts.... as soon as it's slightly warm, all the guys put on their shorts. I guess it's so they can avoid washing their pants... that or they prefer to feel freeeee
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Finally, A Warm Day, and a Pile of Confusion
I love that first warm day of the year, when you head outside and see all the happy people... confused as hell.

Some may see sunshine, some may see smiles, but I see a sea of morons. A Quarter the people are girls in tiny dresses shivvering behind their gigantic sunglasses. A quarter of them are girls in winter coats, sweating, but marching confidently. And the other half are guys in shorts.... as soon as it's slightly warm, all the guys put on their shorts. I guess it's so they can avoid washing their pants... that or they prefer to feel freeeee
Some may see sunshine, some may see smiles, but I see a sea of morons. A Quarter the people are girls in tiny dresses shivvering behind their gigantic sunglasses. A quarter of them are girls in winter coats, sweating, but marching confidently. And the other half are guys in shorts.... as soon as it's slightly warm, all the guys put on their shorts. I guess it's so they can avoid washing their pants... that or they prefer to feel freeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment